In today’s market, first impressions are everything! How does your space measure up?
Does your “look” need a little freshining?
Guests have high expectations of the hotels, motels and restaurants they patronize. They want something unexpected and above average when they dine out or reserve a hotel room or event space.
What does your facility say to your guests?
- Is the carpet dated and worn?
- Is the furniture showing its age?
- Do you have an outdated color scheme?
- Does the decorating style outdated?
- Do their faces light up when they walk through your door?
What’s the bottom line?
Substandard space can negatively affect your bottom line. A modest investment now can pay improve your bottom line later. Ask us how.
Hospitality Outfitters can. . .
- evaluate existing conditions.
- advise what to do and how to do it.
- develop a realistic budget.
- design the interiors from wall to wall and floor to ceiling with high-style solutions.
- write complete specifications for Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E).
- help you comply with your brand’s Property Improvement Plan (PIP).
- prepare submittals for franchise approval.
- prepare interior detail drawings for construction and installation.
- act as your purchasing agent.
- coordinate and oversee installation.
- provide follow-up service since we’re located on the Western Slope.
Explore the companies we represent – Hospitality Links